Joint ORNL-UT Associate Professor
- Senior R&D Staff, Computational Sciences and Engineering Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Joint ORNL-UT Associate Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Tennessee.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, Adjunct Associate Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
I am interested in MS and PhD graduates with the appropriate background for R&D opportunities in the following areas:
- Digital Twins of Energy Systems
- Game Theory for Human-Machine Systems
- Excellent programming skill in Python (proficiency in other programming languages is a plus)
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Artificial Intelligence in Energy Systems
- Cognitive Coupling of Human-Machine Systems
- Anomaly Detection in Complex Systems
- Energy Infrastructure Siting and Analysis
- Disaster Risk Analysis and Emergency Management
- PhD, Industrial Engineering, University of Tennessee
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos, Nigeria
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Lagos State University, Nigeria
- Lim, M, Olufemi A. Omitaomu, and S. J. Bae. (2020). A Step-Down Test Procedure for Wavelet Shrinkage Using Bootstrapping. IEEE Access, 8: 174763-174772, October.
- Kotikot, Susan M., Bandana Kar, and Olufemi A. Omitaomu. (2020). A Geospatial Framework Using Multicriteria Decision Analysis for Strategic Placement of Reserve Generators in Puerto Rico. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management 67, Issue 3: 659-669, August.
- Ramshani, Mohammad, Xueping Li, Anahita Khojandi, and Olufemi A. Omitaomu. (2020). An agent-based approach to study the diffusion rate and the effect of policies on joint placement of photovoltaic panels and green roof under climate change uncertainty. Applied Energy, 261: 114402, March.
- Ramshani, Mohammad, Anahita Khojandi, Xueping Li, and Olufemi A. Omitaomu. (2020). Optimal planning of the joint placement of photovoltaic panels and green roofs under climate change uncertainty. Omega, 90: 101986, January.
- Rodriguez, Tony K., Olufemi A. Omitaomu, and James A. Ostrowski. (2019). Allocating limited deicing resources in winter snow events. Journal on Vehicle Routing Algorithms, 2(1-4): 75-88, November.