Over 40 years of experience in engineering and construction within the power, oil, and defense industries. Strong background in Project Management, Quality Management, and Continuous Improvement. Currently Sr. Project Manager in Jacobs Technology. Providing leadership to Aerospace and Technology planning, design, and construction projects from $50K to $50M at various research and test industrial facilities throughout the United States.
2009-2016 served as Jacobs Director, Project Management and Engineering at NASA's Michoud Assembly Center and Stennis Space Center.
Active Memberships: Project Management Institute. Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
Certifications: Project Management Professional. Maintenance and Reliability Professional. Certified Performance Technologist.
- Theory and Practice of Engineering Management (including Systems Thinking, developing a Learning Organization, and Organizational Behavior)
- Engineering Ethics and law
- Productivity and Quality
- Management of Technology
- Motivation & Communication
- Process Measurement
- Quality Improvement
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- BS., Civil Engineering, Newark College of Engineering, Newark, NJ.
- MS., Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management, University of TN, Knoxville, TN.
- Ph.D., Industrial & Systems Engineering with a concentration in Engineering Management, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, AL.