Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Transportation and Energy Policy
- Statistical Analysis
- PhD, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- MS, Statistics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- MS, Transportation Engineering, Dalian Maritime University
- BS, Transportation Engineering, Dalian Maritime University
Ji, S., Cherry, C. R., J. Bechle, M., Wu, Y., & Marshall, J. D. (2012). Electric vehicles in China: emissions and health impacts. Environmental science & technology, 46(4), 2018-2024.
Ji, S., Cherry, C. R., Han, L. D., & Jordan, D. A. (2014). Electric bike sharing: simulation of user demand and system availability. Journal of Cleaner Production, 85, 250-257.
Sawhney, R., Thakur, K., Venkatesan, B., Ji, S., Upreti, G., & Sanseverino, J. (2014). Empirical analysis of the solar incentive policy for Tennessee solar value chain. Applied Energy, 131, 368-376.
Mardookhy, M., Sawhney, R., Ji, S., Zhu, X., & Zhou, W. (2014). A study of energy efficiency in residential buildings in Knoxville, Tennessee. Journal of Cleaner Production, 85, 241-249.